- Commit to 20% of your CSR spending going towards education initiatives by 2020, prioritizing countries and groups most in need.
- Commit to working with the public sector on core areas of education need.
- Embed ‘The Framework for Business Engagement’, developed by UNESCO, the UN Global Compact, UNICEF and the Office of the UN Special Envoy for Global Education.
- No money is required from your business to join this campaign
Sign Up/Pledge support to the Campaign:
Business benefits of joining this campaign:
- Positive association with a global education campaign.
- Participation in our regional summits to showcase your commitment to education. We are organising these with influential convenors such as President Clinton and the Mayor of London.
- Speaker opportunities are available at CEO / Chairman level at the regional summits.
- Free membership of the Global Business Coalition for Education’s #smartinvestmentnetwork, who can assist and guide you on how to structure further investment into education.
- Your logo and commitment to feature on the Global Education & Skills Forum website – each individual company that signs up to the campaign will also be assigned a ‘Business Backs Education’ kite-mark.
- Creation and distribution of case studies on your efforts to a global audience.
- Assistance with media profiling, if desired.